We'll be ready!
Mixpanel plans to be GDPR ready well before the May 25th, 2018 deadline.
We are already Privacy Shield certified. Read more about that in this help article.
This 2-page PDF answers the following questions:
- What is the GDPR?
- How does GDPR impact Mixpanel and its customers?
- Is Mixpanel collecting data?
- Does GDPR require data to stay in the EU or to be stored in the EU?
- Will Mixpanel be compliant with GDPR?
- Will Mixpanel enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”) with me?
- Does Mixpanel have publicly available information about its security program?
Security White Paper
This 13-page PDF is an overview of the Mixpanel Security Program and Practices, including:
- Data Collection
- Physical Security
- Employee Security Awareness
- Incident Response
- Security features and functionality
- Application and Network Architecture
Data Processing Addendum
This 4-page PDF contains 24 questions and detailed answers covering:
- Data Center Features
- Data Retention and Deletion
- Data Security and Management
- Encryption and Password Management
- HR/Corporate Policies
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
Mixpanel has a team of privacy and security professionals dedicated to our compliance and to helping you maintain your compliance when using Mixpanel.
If you would like more information or have follow-up questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.