Mixpanel runs on a subscription service in which your card is charged at the beginning of every month or every year (depending on the plan you’ve purchased) to cover reporting services for that period of time.
- For example, if you sign up for the monthly Startup plan, you’ll be charged $150 each month at the beginning of the month.
- If you sign up for the annual Startup plan, you’ll be charged upfront $999 for the entire year.
If you send more data than your monthly or annual plan allows, overage charges will happen at the beginning of the month following the overage. So if you go over your data cap one month, you will be charged your base price at the beginning of the next month plus overage from the previous month.
- For example, let’s say you are on a $150/month Startup Events plan, but in the month of January, you went over your 1 million data point allotment by 200,000 datapoints.
- Around January 1, you would have paid your base monthly fee for January of $150. Then around February 1, you will pay your base monthly fee for February of $150 plus the January overage charges you incurred.
- Similarly, if you purchase an annual plan in January but use all allotted data points by June, starting in July, you will be charged an overage fee each month for the data used in excess of the purchased plan.
To avoid overage charges, we recommend taking a look at the pricing page and choosing a new pricing plan that might better suit your needs.
An invoice will be emailed to the Billing Owner. The emailed invoice differentiates between your base monthly charge and any overage charges - you may use these as invoices for your finance department.
To view your most recent invoice, select your initials in the top-right corner and select the Organization name under Organization Settings. You can view your invoice under "Recent Invoice".
Invoices are visible to the Billing Owner only.
If you are an international customer and need VAT information added to your receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.