Access Security enables organization owners and admins to enable or disable two factor authentication (2FA).
To enable two factor authentication, go to "ORGANIZATIONS SETTINGS" and select Access Security.
Enable or Disable Two Factor Authentication
Two factor authentication (2FA) is a security process that requires users to provide two different authentication factors, such as passwords or tokens, to verify their identity.
- In your Org Settings, select Access Security.
- In “Two Factor Authentication”, if the icon is gray, click it to enable. If the icon is green, click it to disable.
The “Verify Mixpanel password” box appears.
- Enter your password and click Confirm.
After you enable two factor authentication, your users will need to complete the following steps when they log into Mixpanel.
To log into Mixpanel with two factor authentication:
- On the Mixpanel.com log in screen, select Log in
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click I'm not a robot.
- Click Log In.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Continue.
- You will receive a text message with your Mixpanel security code.
- On the "Two step verification screen", enter your Mixpanel security code, and click Log In.