You can set up Microsoft Azure Single Sign-On to use with your Mixpanel account. Before using this document, read the general Mixpanel SSO set-up instructions as well as Azure’s documentation on setting up a new application.
Add Mixpanel as a New Application
For more information, read this Microsoft Azure article about configuring Mixpanel for automatic user provisioning.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications on the Microsoft Azure home page under Default Directory.
- Click New Application.
- Search and select Mixpanel to add as an application.
Edit SAML Config in Microsoft Azure
- Click Single sign-on under Manage.
- Enter the following information in the SAML Configuration:
- Entity ID: https://mixpanel.com/security/sso/v2/authorize/
- Reply URL: https://sso.mixpanel.com/sso/saml2
- Postback URL you get from mixpanel: https://mixpanel.com/security/sso/v2/authorize/?org_id=<your org id>
- Click Edit under User Attributes & Claims to rename the email address claim to email.
- Download the SAML certificate.
Copy Certificate into Mixpanel
- Navigate to the OVERVIEW tab in Access Security section in your Mixpanel ORGANIZATION SETTINGS.
- Upload the certificate in the SAML Certificate field.
- Input the Azure AD Identifier into the Issuer URL field.
- Input the Azure Login URL in the Identity Provider Sign-in URL field.
- Assign your team members this new application.