Organization settings allows you to manage administrative information, such as team permissions and billing.
All company projects, users, teams, and billing plans roll up to an organization level. Organization roles allow specific users to manage administrative and billing tasks.
To view more information on Mixpanel Organizations, view the Organizations Overview article.
Access Organization Settings
To access the Organizations settings menu:
- In the Mixpanel header bar, click on the gear icon.
- Under “ORGANIZATION SETTINGS”, click the organization you want. In the image below, you would click TestCorp. Note that the name you see depends on what the organization owner names the organization. For example, if the organization owner from Acme Test Corporation names the organization “TestCorp”, then that is the name that displays on the top right.
Organization Settings Overview
The following settings are accessible from the Organization Settings menu:
Not every user will see these settings for Organizations.
- Users that are assigned member roles won't see these settings.
- Only organization owners, admins, and billing admins will be able to see these settings.
- All roles can see personal settings.
The "Overview" menu shows information that is associated with an organization, such as renaming your organization or scheduling it to be permanently deleted.
Plan Details & Billing
The "Plan details & Billing" menu allows you to:
- View the current pricing plan and its renewal date
- View current and historical data usage
- Update payment information
- View Receipts
- Modify your pricing plan
- Cancel your plan
The "Projects" menu allows you to create and manage Mixpanel projects.
To grant access to multiple projects at once, create a team and add multiple projects and organization members to that team.
The "Users" menu is where you invite new users and manage your existing users.
The "Teams" menu is where you create new teams and manage your existing teams. This includes setting team permissions.
The "Access Security" menu is where you can set up single sign-on or two factor authentication for users.
Data and Privacy
The "Data and Privacy" menu is where Mixpanel account holders can request to access or delete their personal usage data.