This article describes the support policy for Mixpanel users.
Mixpanel endeavors to provide the right information to the right user at the right time.
To ensure users get the information they want quickly, Mixpanel Support provides access to these resources:
- Mixpanel Community
Crowdsource Mixpanel solutions and submit product ideas
- Mixpanel Help Center
Best practices, user guides, and frequently asked questions
- Developer Documentation
API integration tutorials, JQL help, and export information
- Mixpanel Status Page
Updates on Mixpanel incidents to view or subscribe
The speed of the support team’s response time depends on your support plan and the severity level of your question.
- If you’re on a paid plan, you can submit a ticket through the webform for any issue regardless of severity.
- If you're on our free plan, you can submit a ticket through the webform for critical issues only. For any non-critical issues, visit our Community and Help Center.
Persistent, widespread issues with no reasonable workaround available, such as system unavailability or significant performance degradation.
Integration troubleshooting, investigating data integrity issues, message configuration, and other inquiries for non-critical technical issues.
Requests for information on product capabilities, building and analyzing reports, and best practices.
Regardless of the support plan, these issues are critical for all users:
- I don't have the features I'm paying for
- Unable to access Mixpanel
- Login issues
- Data delays
- Request a plan change or a refund
- GDPR compliance requests
For information about chat, 24-hour coverage, response time SLAs, and more, contact email@example.com.