Mixpanel's Insights allows you to analyze your user data as a current snapshot or as a trend over time. This article explains Insights report basics. Learn about building an Insights report here. Learn about how to interpret an Insights report here.
By default, Insights will show you the top events logged in Mixpanel in the last 30 days. You can choose to focus on a specific event, specific properties associated with that event, compare multiple events, or change the date range.
Insights removes limitations around data exploration by allowing you to keep choices (i.e. choosing to use breakdown or compare) independent of one another.
Sample questions you can answer
- How many rides were completed in the US in the last 30 days? (events)
- How many users did a purchase yesterday? (users)
- How many total minutes of content was viewed across all shows in India ? (property aggregation)
- How many unique song titles were heard by listeners in the last month? (property aggregation)
- How much has my power users cohort grown in the last 6 months? (cohort trends)
- Was the total revenue made during black friday higher this year or the previous year? (compare to past)
- In what % of total sessions did my users attempt quizzes (as opposed to reading the prep material)? (formulas for ratios + Session counts)
Access Saved Reports
Access saved reports by selecting the Open button.
View any of the saved reports of your team members or a list of your own saved reports.
Non-MTU Plan Limits
- Free: Up to 5 saved reports
- Startup: Unlimited saved reports
- Enterprise: Unlimited saved reports
See our Pricing Page for more details.