Only Organization owners and billing admins can submit requests to downgrade a plan for a Mixpanel account.
You must submit a request to downgrade a plan for a Mixpanel account. Mixpanel uses a downgrade request form to:
- Ensure the account is not under contract before finalizing the request.
- Track the reasons for downgrades and pay close attention to customer feedback.
Submit a Downgrade Request
To submit a downgrade request:
1. In ORGANIZATION SETTINGS, select an organization.
2. In Overview, click Downgrade in the BILLING & PAYMENT section.
3. The Downgrade Plan window appears.
- In the Reasons for cancellation field, check all the boxes that apply.
- In the What will you do for analytics going forward? field, select an option in the dropdown menu.
- In the Would you like to add anything else? field, enter any additional information about the reason to downgrade.
4. Click Submit. A request will be sent to the Billing Team for processing.
Mixpanel is unable to provide refunds.