To invite people to your project, select the "Invite people" button in the bottom-left corner of your Mixpanel project:
New Mixpanel users will receive an invitation email. Users with an existing Mixpanel account will not get an email; they will simply be added to that project, and the next time they login they will be able to see the project you just added them to in the project drop-down found in the top left corner of the screen.
Any team member can invite people to a shared project. The people you invite need to create a Mixpanel account under the same email address that the invitation was sent to.
How many people can I add to my project?
The number of people that you can invite to each project depends on the plan you’re on:
- Free: Includes the ability to invite two other team members
- Startup: Includes the ability to invite four other team members
- Enterprise: Unlimited team members
Visit the pricing page for more information or to upgrade for access to invite more team members.
Remove project members
Note: Only project owners can remove team members from a project.
To remove a project member:
- Click your name in the upper righthand corner of the Mixpanel project.
- Select Project settings from the dropdown.
- Click Team, where you will see a list of your project members - all project members will have a small X to the right when you hover over their names.
- Click the X next to the name of the user you want to remove, and they will no longer have access to your project.
When removing project members, anything they’ve created (like report bookmarks and notifications) will remain and will not be deleted.