Mixpanel is migrating to a new version of SSO. For more information about setting up SSO, email email@example.com.
Find your public certificate
- Select Company Apps from the "Apps" dropdown in OneLogin, click on the Mixpanel App, and select the Single Sign-On tab.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a link to download your certificate.
Find your authentication URL
- Select Company Apps from the "Apps" dropdown in OneLogin, and click on the Mixpanel App.
- Under the Single Sign-On tab, you will find a field labeled "SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)" - this is your authentication URL.
- Within OneLogin, click Apps > Add App, search for Mixpanel, and click Save to add it to your portal.
- Switch over to your Mixpanel project, go to SSO Settings, and copy the URL in the field called Postback URL.
- Switch back to OneLogin, click Apps > Company Apps, and click on the Mixpanel app.
- Under the "Configuration" tab, you will find a field labeled "SAML Consumer URL" - paste the Postback URL you grabbed in step four here, and click Save.
- Return to your Mixpanel project, and set up single sign-on there using your public certificate and authentication URL.