It is possible to set up single sign-on in Mixpanel using OneLogin. Please read the general SSO set-up overview to understand the general process. Please note that only project owners can set up SSO.
Find your public certificate
- Select Company Apps from the Apps dropdown in OneLogin, click on the Mixpanel App, and select the Single Sign-On tab.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a link to download your certificate.
Find your authentication URL
- Select Company Apps from the Apps dropdown in OneLogin, and click on the Mixpanel App.
- Under the Single Sign-On tab, you will find a field labeled SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) - this is your authentication URL.
- Within OneLogin, click Apps > Add App, search for Mixpanel, and click Save to add it to your portal.
- Switch over to your Mixpanel project, go to SSO Settings, and copy the URL in the field called Postback URL.
- Switch back to OneLogin, click Apps > Company Apps, and click on the Mixpanel app.
- Under the Configuration tab, you will find a field labeled SAML Consumer URL - paste the Postback URL you grabbed in step four here, and click Save.
- Return to your Mixpanel project, and set up single sign-on there using your public certificate and authentication URL.